This fašade, located at Salita di San Pietro in Montorio,
is all that remains of this small church, dedicated to Saint Anthony of Padua. The church, which was erected towards the end of the 18th century,
had one nave. The building was pulled down in 1878, when the seat of the Spanish Academy was built here. The altar painting, depicting the titular
saint, was transferred to the adjacent church of San Pietro in Montorio. The painting now adorns an altar along the passage between the church proper and the
courtyard of the Tempietto of Bramante.
The inscription above the portal reads: VOTUM FECIT – GRATIAM ACCEPIT.